The dataset includes structural, resting-state fMRI, and task fMRI data from 8 monkeys.
- Sample size: 5
- Age distribution:
- Weight distribution:
- Sex distribution:
Scan Procedures and Parameters
Ethics approval: Projects authorized by the French Ministry for Higher Education and Research (projects no. C2EA42-12100401002, C2EA42-2015090114042892 and APAFIS#8126-2016120910476056) in accordance with the French transposition texts of Directive 2010/63/UE, based on ethical evaluation by the French Committee on the Ethics of Experiments in Animals (C2EA) CELYNE registered at the national level as C2EA number 42.
Animal care and housing:
Any applicable training: Training on awake behaving fMRI visual and multisensory experiments
Detailed scan information and procedures can be found here
Anesthesia procedures: Anesthesia procedures: when applicable, intramuscular injection of ketamine (10mg\kg) followed by 1.5% of isoflurane.
Time between anesthesia and scanning: 20 mins
- Anesthetized monkeys: MRI compatible stereotaxic frame
- Awake behaving monkeys: implanted head post
Position in scanner and procedure used:
- Anesthetized monkeys: classical stereotaxic position
- Awake behaving monkeys: sphynx position
Contrast agent: MION
Physiological monitoring: yes/no
Additional procedures: Anesthetized monkeys: ventilation/body temperature maintenance
- Cléry J, Guipponi O, Odouard S, Wardak C, Ben Hamed S. (2018) Cortical networks for encoding near and far space in the non-human primate. BioRxiv, https://doi.org/10.1101/261677.
- Cléry J, Amiez C, Guipponi O, Wardak C, Procyk E, Ben Hamed S. Reward activations and face fields in monkey cingulate motor areas. J Neurophysiol. 2017 Dec 6:jn.00749.2017. doi: 10.1152/jn.00749.2017. [Epub ahead of print]
- Cléry J, Guipponi O, Odouard S, Pinède S, Wardak C, Ben Hamed S. (2017) The prediction of impact of a looming stimulus onto the body is subserved by multisensory integration mechanisms. Journal of neuroscience, 37(44):10656-10670.
- Wardak C, Guipponi O, Pinède S, Ben Hamed S. (2016) Tactile representation of the head and shoulders assessed by fMRI in the nonhuman primate. J Neurophysiol. 115(1):80-91.
- Guipponi O, Cléry J, Odouard S, Wardak C, Ben Hamed S. (2015) Whole brain mapping of visual and tactile convergence in the macaque monkey. Neuroimage. 117:93-102.
- Cléry J, Guipponi O, Wardak C, Ben Hamed S. (2015) Neuronal bases of peripersonal and extrapersonal spaces, their plasticity and their dynamics: Knowns and unknowns. Neuropsychologia. 70:313-26.
- Guipponi O, Odouard S, Pinède S, Wardak C, Ben Hamed S. (2015) fMRI cortical correlates of spontaneous eye blinks in the nonhuman primate. Cerebral Cortex, 25(9):2333-45.
- Guipponi, O., Wardak, C., Ibarrola, D., Comte, J-C., Sappey-Marinier, D., Pinède, S. & Ben Hamed S. Multimodal Convergence within the Intraparietal Sulcus of the Macaque Monkey. (2013). J Neurosci 33, 4128–4139.
- Suliann Ben Hamed1
- Bassem Hiba1
1ISCMJ, UMR5229, CNRS-Université de Lyon, France
- Franck LAMBERTON, head of CERMEP 3T MRI facility
- Danièle IBARROLA, head of CERMEP 1.5T MRI facility
Click here to download the data. Users will first be prompted to log on to NITRC and will need to register with the 1000 Functional Connectomes Project website on NITRC to gain access to the PRIME-DE datasets.